Pages

Friday, April 29, 2016

Christmas

We had a great Christmas. We spent it at home and had Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Heidi came visit. We loved having them here. And missed all the other family we couldn't see it. We got to show off our new stomping grounds. One fun part about living here is Solvang. It is a town that looks like a Danish town. They have Danish Bakeries and they have the most delicious Danish treats. We also went to the beach and did a puzzle and played a lot! I just love Christmas. It is such a wonderful time of year. And it didn't hurt that was in the 60's. I love living in California. 26 years of winter was enough for me. To bad I only get one winter off. Did I mention I love living in California. Anyways Christmas was great and the special reason for the season, Jesus Christ, made it even better. Because of Him I can keep all these wonderful people in my life forever. It is so special to me and impacts every part of my life. Hallelujah! He is born!
Solvang
Classic Robinson Christmas breakfast. Cinnamon rolls in the shape of a Christmas tree.  
We did a puzzle.
Right before they went out to see their presents.
The kids reaction to their presents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment