As summer draws to close and another school year begins (our last one in college I might add!) I get a little melancholy and lament that we didn't do all the things I had wanted to. I always feel like I don't take full advantage of the summer months. But as I was recalling all the things we did this summer in preparation for writing this post I realized we did do a lot! We did not do everything I hoped and it is good we didn't because I always plan WAY to much. Plus Cody was in school and I am pregnant so it is for the best we didn't do everything I wanted or else Cody probably would have failed his classes and I would have went into early labor! But I am grateful for this wonderful, family and fun filled last summer we had together in Provo. Here are some of the things we did:
Picnics Up the Canyon
![]() |
| Broc's muscles! |
![]() |
| Yes that is dirty coming out of Broc's mouth...what are ya gonna do? |
Spring Festival
Trips to Cabela's
![]() |
| Of course Maren has a cart full of stuffed animals...she;s obsessed. |
Broc Doing/Building Weird/ Awesome Stuff
![]() |
| He built this city all by himself. |
Trips to the Park
Potty Party/Training
First Up-Do
Robinson Family Reunion
We Found Out We Are Having a BOY!
Pioneer Day!
Fiesta Days in Spanish Fork
Blanchard/Thompson Family Reunion
Lots of Homework
![]() |
| Maren loves to "help" dad! |
Party In The Park
The Bean Museum







































No comments:
Post a Comment