Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Matt

The next installment in the birthday posts is my older brother Matt. Once again I am super late. His birthday was is March. But better late then never...Happy Birthday Matt!
Matt is an awesome brother. He is kind, soft-spoken, a peacemaker, and patience. He has so many great qualities. He is so wonderful that sometimes its annoying :) For example, when one of my other brothers and I would fight when we were younger, he use to pin us on the ground and make us sing the hymn "Love At Home".  I remember thinking that he was my mom's favorite because he was an angel and never caused any problems. But he is really great to be around. And I really look up to him. He is always so patient and kind, no matter what is going on around him. 
He loves freedom! And is really opinionated and has deep convictions. Which makes it even more amazing that he is soft-spoken and kind all the time even when he is discussing politics and even when you don't agree with him.
Matt is very smart! He is pretty much a genius but he is also wise. The only way I can think to explain it is he is a deep thinker.
He is a really great dad! He is always patient and loving with his kids. He is a very involved father. His kids a well behaved and kind and oh so cute!
I am so glad I have you as an example Matt, I really look up to you and try to emulate you. I love you and Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment