Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Sonny

Happy Birthday Sonny! His birthday was in the end May. I know I am super late once again, but it has been a busy summer.
Terence Jr. or as my family always calls him Sonny, is the second child and oldest son in the family. He is a great brother. Like the rest of the older half of the family I don't have too many memories of him when I was young and he still lived at home. But I was very blessed to have Sonny, Beth and Kate move back in with my parents for a few months while I was in High School. They were waiting for their house to be built and it was so fun to have them live with us. It is a special time I cherish, I was able to grow our sibling bond. He is a very special guy.
Sonny is a hard worker. All of my siblings are but I don't think any of them have as a demanding job as Sonny. He is an attorney and works very hard to do well in his career.
He is a really good dad. He has 5 girls. They are so beautiful, kind and sweet. He is involved with all of them even with his demanding work schedule.
Sonny is also really fun, helps lead our family and tries to take care of us. The best way I can think of to describe Sonny is, he is a straight arrow. He works really hard, is honest, and spiritual. I hope you had a great birthday Sonny, thanks for being such a great brother. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment