Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Andrew

Happy Birthday Andrew! Its late...sorry. His birthday was in the beginning of June.

Andrew is the fourth child in our family and the tallest. So my family is abnormally tall, but Andrew is a giant! He is very tall. He loves basketball like everyone else in my family. Andrew is just awesome. He is funny, a hard worker and a really good brother. Andrew and his sweet wife Tina have always made a concerted effort to be in involved in my life. I have always really appreciated it and has made me feel close to them.
Andrew is super fun. He's always making plans and wanting to do activities. He is even up for a last minuet sleep over while we are visiting so we can play card games way too late. He is really fun to be a around. He is also always making up weird words for things. Or maybe just weird ways of pronouncing things. He is just funny and I am always laughing with him.
I look up to Andrew because he follows his dreams. He recently went into a different line of work and has a lot of work ahead of him but he that's not stopping him. He is a go-getter and is out there living the life he wants.
Thanks for being so fun and a great brother. I love you and Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment