Shortly after Maren's Birthday we celebrated Cody's. The major excitement for Cody's birthday was a surprise hunting trip I planned with his friend Kyle. I secretly got him all packed, got him snacks and woke him up at like 4:30 on the big day and had breakfast, eggs, toast, bacon and orange juice, waiting for him. I even lied to him about what time it was. I told him it was 7 and I just wanted to have a quiet breakfast with him without he kids for his birthday. But after he saw the clock in the kitchen he had a hunch I was up to something. Anyways he was gone hunting all day and they did not come back empty handed. They got a pig, processed it themselves and split the meat. It was a pretty successful day. I was so glad Cody had a good day because he really deserves it. He is such a great guy. He works so hard for our family and always provides for us. He is a rally good dad to our kids. They love him to death and whenever daddy comes home it is marked by ear drum breaking squeals of excitement and happiness. He definitely is the "fun" parent. I am so grateful for the example he sets for our kids. I am so happy I get to spend all the rest of his birthdays with him because he is worth celebrating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment