We are expecting baby #4! We are really excited about this addition to our family but also a little nervous about what having 4 kids will look like, well I think I already have an idea. But with Broc starting school in the fall and starting to be involved in more activities, its going to be a lot busier.
Last Friday I had my ultrasound and it is a boy and the baby is looking really healthy and growing right on schedule. So my due date is still set for Sept 22. Although it is a lot later then I had original thought, I am actually really glad about it because hopefully it will give us time to get settled in with the school routine and into a house after our move before the baby comes. But the whole moving at 6 months pregnant thing does not sound fun but I guess it will be an adventure. Here are some more pictures.
 |
| Baby's Head(side profile) |
 |
| Half of Baby's face from the front. I think these 3D |
 |
| Half of Baby's face from the front |
I love this part of pregnancy. I am not sick, I feel really good, I can feel the baby kick(which is fun and reassuring everything is ok), I know the baby's gender(I can obsess over names constantly and refer to it in appropriate pronouns rather then "it" or "the baby".) and I am not too big yet so I can do 99% of everything I usually do. Although I feel a lot bigger at this point then I did in my other pregnancies. I am pretty tall so I can usually hide it pretty good but not this time, it is just out there for everyone to see. And one of our friends is pregnant also and we are just a couple days apart and you can't even tell she is pregnant at all! So that makes me feel even better but oh well, Who has time to worry about that stuff anyways(well, obviously me because I just wrote all about it). But I am so excited to have another little boy running around.
No comments:
Post a Comment